MELANIE MAS HEREDIA (47887705A), hereinafter LOW & SLOW, collects, treats and stores personal information through the website of its WWW.LOWANDSLOW.ES property.
Commercial name: LOW & SLOW
Company name: MELANIE MAS HEREDIA (47887705A)
Tax ID: 47887705A
Address: C \ Ceràmica, 33, 1r, B (08530 - La Garriga - Barcelona)
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THIS WEB
- RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals)
- LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, Regulations implementing the Act)
- LSSI (Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
Only the strictly necessary data will be collected to carry out normal activity of the service. Sticking to the principle of data minimization (Art.5.b GDPR) .The data collected will in any case over 16 years (Art. 8.1 GDPR). LOW & SLOW reserves the right to take appropriate measures to verify the accuracy of age (Art. 8.2 GDPR).
In any case these data will be personal and non-identifying sensitive, may be:
- Name and surname
METHODS OF GATHERING.
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA.
The collection and use of data is done with the sole purpose of maintaining a database of event participants to use management and communication only by staff of the organization.
LOW & SLOW agree not to use the data obtained with different this purpose.
RECIPIENT OF DATA.
The data collected will be incorporated into a file owned by:
- LOW & SLOW
This file will be managed by:
- ALBERT ROCA VILA
This file is stored in:
- Axarnet Comunicaciones SL residing at C / Cipriano Maldonado Jimenez, Local 3F. 29740 - Torre del Mar (Málaga).
TERM PRESERVATION OF DATA.
The data will be kept until the purpose for which these data (Art.5.e. GDPR) or collected until the right is exercised to the deletion or modification thereof are met. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal reasons or tax to store them.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Your data is transferred and stored securely since we have:
- Encryption with SSL.- protocol level SHEP Firewall Security protocols to prevent access control accesos.- autorizados.- not encrypted storage.
LOW & SLOW can not guarantee complete security of communications over the Internet but we guarantee take appropriate measures to protect your data.
LOW & SLOW In addition you undertake to maintain the confidentiality of the data and will not communicate or allow access to unauthorized third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA PROTECTION
The law recognizes certain rights as a user who has given his personal data:
- Access to personal data.
- Correction or deletion.
- Oppose treatment.
- Data portability.
- Limiting treatment.
The exercise of these rights is personal. So you can only request them to data which are the propietario.En if you want to exercise any of these rights can do so online throughhttps://www.lowandslow.es/contactThrough a mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to address LOW & SLOW C \ Ceràmica, 33, 1st, B, 08530 - La Garriga (Barcelona) indicating the rights and practice want proof of identity .
We are committed to respond to your request within a maximum period of 30 working days.
EMPOWERMENT FOR DATA PROCESSING
DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY IN SPAIN
In case you want to assert your rights regarding data protection and consider that we are not respecting you can contact the Spanish authority responsible.
- Website of the data protection authority: https: //www.agpd.es/
- E-mail data protection authority: email@example.com
- Phone data protection authority: +34 91399 6200