- You recently danced blues and want to continue learning.
- This level will review your basic concepts and give you some fun variations to expand your dance vocabulary.
- After all, you do not want to stop dancing blues.
- You take regular blues dance classes and / or have attended blues dance workshops and festivals.
- You are confident with your basics and have a pot of vocabulary on the social dance floor.
- You are here to take your dancing to the next level. You want to improve your vocabulary, refine your all important basics, and develop your musicality so you feel comfortable dancing to a range of tempos and different styles of blues music.
- You take regular blues dance classes and attend blues dance workshops and festivals.
- You are an experienced blues dancer and feel comfortable dancing to all tempos and different styles of blues music.
- You have strong lead/follow skills and understand the importance and role of each partner in blues dance.
- You are here to take your dancing to the next level. You understand that great basics make great dancers and would happily spend classes on refining your technique and layering on top of it.
- You are among the top dancers in Europe.
- You have been taking regular blues dance classes for a number of years and travel regularly to develop your knowledge of the dance.
- You may teach blues and / or make finals in competitions.
- You have good quality of movement, both solo and partnered.
- You can’t get enough of the technique and understand that it is the small details that make a big difference!
- You are here to work hard, discover and create new ideas, and deepen your understanding of blues, and your body.